Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My FragranceNet.com Haul

Hello Beauties! Anyone looking to score amazing brands without breaking the bank?! Me too! I've recently tried out FragranceNet.com and I was so impressed with all the brands and products that they carry! I really had no clue that they carried so many cosmetics! Our favorite designer brands to top it off and up to 70% off department store prices! I've done a little research just so I can show you the amazing savings!! 
This is for the Flora by Gucci georgeous gardenia. Sephora's price is for the 1.7oz and http://www.fragrancenet.com/perfume/gucci/gucci-flora-gorgeous-gardenia/edt#224480 is for the 3.4oz so as you can see this is no brainier! Yay, for saving money! Now we can still buy that handbag we've been wanting!! Let me also just tell you that this smells amazing!! I will still smell this on my jacket the following day and it's not overpowering either! Some of the notes are brown sugar, gardenia, pear and red berries. I absolutely love this scent! Let me know what you scored on FragranceNet.com !!

No comments:

Post a Comment